AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Title : AccuMed CMS-50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor w/Carrying case, Landyard Silicon Case & Battery (Pink)
ASIN : B00XNVYETQ
Description : AccuMed CMS50DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Sports & Aviation Monitor – Perfect for Exercise Enthusiasts, Athletes, and Those Who Need to Monitor Their Blood Oxygen Circulation and Heart Rate!
The AccuMed CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter offers speed and ease of use at an affordable price. Its quality is guaranteed by a 1 year warranty offered exclusively by AccuMed.
This pulse oximeter is not intended for medical use and is designed for sports and aviation use only.
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- FAST & CONVENIENT READINGS: SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display. The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear. Average time for a reading is 8~10 seconds.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 24 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 50 grams, every AccuMed oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE, EXERCISE OR TRAVEL: While the AccuMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is not intended for medical use but rather for situations where you need to know your oxygen level before and after your workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling in an aircraft.
Category: Pulse Oximeters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details