Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot:
Title : Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote (Creating With Microcontrollers Eeg, Sensors, and Motors)
ASIN : 1449311547
The level of attention controls the speed of the robot. Steering (left and right) is controlled with automatic line avoidance.
You’ll find complete instructions for building a simple robot chassis with servos, wheels, sensors, LEDs, and a speaker. You also get the code to program the Arduino microcontroller to receive wireless signals from the EEG. Your robot will astound anyone who wears the EEG headband.
This book will help you:
- Connect an inexpensive EEG device to Arduino
- Build a robot platform on wheels
- Calculate a percentage value from a potentiometer reading
- Mix colors with an RGB LED
- Play tones with a piezo speaker
- Write a program that makes the robot avoid boundaries
- Create simple movement routines
- Maker Media Inc
Brand: O’Reilly Media
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote (Creating With Microcontrollers Eeg, Sensors, and Motors)
9 used from $5.49
- Maker Media Inc
ELEGOO Conqueror Robot Tank with UNO R3, Line Tracking Module, IR Remote Control Module Camera etc. Intelligent and Educational Toy Car Robotic Kit Compatible with Arduino Learner
- Based on Arduino development, open resources and free, rich learning resources.
- DIY assembly and construction will help to cultivate children's concentration and hands-on ability.
- Graphical programming provide a special building block functions, and with a variety of functions of the car, stimulate children’s creativity and imagination.
- Experience the FPV first-person perspective control experience with a two-degree-of-freedom gimbal and control the angle of the camera as you like.
Vector Robot by Anki, A Home Robot Who Hangs Out & Helps Out, With Amazon Alexa Built-In
- Vector is a companion made to hang out and help out. Powered by ai and advanced robotics, he's alive with personality and engaged by sight, sound, and touch.
- Vector is voice-activated and will answer questions, take photos for you, time dinner, show you the weather, and more. Voice features are currently English language only.
- If you choose to set up Alexa on your vector, you'll be able to: set reminders, control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so much more.
- Vector can independently navigate and self-charge. He recognizes people and avoids obstacles.
- Vector is an updating platform, Cloud connected via Wi-Fi so he's always learning and updating with new skills and features.
Brainwave and Blink-Controlled Miniature Wheelchair (Neurosky Mindwave Mobile and Arduino)
Thesis Documentary Video: https://youtu.be/RgtG8m_fDXA Thesis documentation download link: https://goo.gl/mT6BYp Android Studio + Arduino source code ...