Title : Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote (Creating With Microcontrollers Eeg, Sensors, and Motors)
ASIN : 1449311547
The level of attention controls the speed of the robot. Steering (left and right) is controlled with automatic line avoidance.
You’ll find complete instructions for building a simple robot chassis with servos, wheels, sensors, LEDs, and a speaker. You also get the code to program the Arduino microcontroller to receive wireless signals from the EEG. Your robot will astound anyone who wears the EEG headband.
This book will help you:
- Connect an inexpensive EEG device to Arduino
- Build a robot platform on wheels
- Calculate a percentage value from a potentiometer reading
- Mix colors with an RGB LED
- Play tones with a piezo speaker
- Write a program that makes the robot avoid boundaries
- Create simple movement routines
- Maker Media Inc
Brand: O’Reilly Media
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote (Creating With Microcontrollers Eeg, Sensors, and Motors)
13 used from $5.49
- Maker Media Inc
KardiaMobile Single-Lead Personal EKG Monitor | FDA-Cleared | Detects AFib
$84.00 in stock
- EKG ON THE GO: Take unlimited medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required.
- EKG HISTORY: Store your EKGs on your phone, and email to your doctor with the press of a button.
- TRUSTED BY DOCTORS: FDA-Cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal Heart Rhythm in 30 seconds.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors—no wires, patches or gels required.
- Works with most smartphones & tablets. See compatible devices below. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs and does not detect heart attack
$96.00 in stock
- MORE THAN JUST A ROBOT: Sphero SPRK+ is a programmable robot ball designed to inspire creativity and curiosity through coding and play. Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- PROGRAMMABLE SENSORS & LED LIGHTS: SPRK+'s programmable sensors include a gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and colorful LED lights to create countless play experiences and coding conditions for all levels.
- BUILT TO LEARN & PLAY: With an hour of play, this educational robot is scratch-resistant, waterproof, charges inductively and connects via Bluetooth SMART so you can see your commands and creations come to life.
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we're inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
Brainwave and Blink-Controlled Miniature Wheelchair (Neurosky Mindwave Mobile and Arduino)
Thesis Documentary Video: https://youtu.be/RgtG8m_fDXA Thesis documentation download link: https://goo.gl/mT6BYp Android Studio + Arduino source code ...