Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot:
Title : Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote (Creating With Microcontrollers Eeg, Sensors, and Motors)
ASIN : 1449311547
The level of attention controls the speed of the robot. Steering (left and right) is controlled with automatic line avoidance.
You’ll find complete instructions for building a simple robot chassis with servos, wheels, sensors, LEDs, and a speaker. You also get the code to program the Arduino microcontroller to receive wireless signals from the EEG. Your robot will astound anyone who wears the EEG headband.
This book will help you:
- Connect an inexpensive EEG device to Arduino
- Build a robot platform on wheels
- Calculate a percentage value from a potentiometer reading
- Mix colors with an RGB LED
- Play tones with a piezo speaker
- Write a program that makes the robot avoid boundaries
- Create simple movement routines
- Maker Media Inc
Brand: O’Reilly Media
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details